Your account has been locked

Crispy Pyro
Club Member
Full Name: Rich Hagemeyer
Hometown: Redmond, WA

Your account has been locked

Post by Crispy Pyro »

NPA Dues are due annually in January.

If you're only able to see this forum, it's because there is no record of your payment. Your account has been put into a limited-access state.

To restore access, go to https://www.npaclub.org/renewmembership/ and click the appropriate button for single vs. family membership to pay via PayPal (checks are NOT accepted and should not be mailed to the club PO box).

Please make sure to post your forum name in the comments box of the PayPal payment.

If you believe there is an error, send an email to Info@NpaClub.org with all of the relevant information and we will get it corrected.

Thanks.
NPA member since 2011
WA State licensed pyro
Shows: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 :-(, 2021, 2022, 2023

Ice_Pyro
Club Treasurer
Full Name: Jon Salzman
Hometown: Renton

Re: Your account has been locked

Post by Ice_Pyro »

As I have taken this over I have updated some of the info contained in Rich's post above

I will also offer this, if you want to make arrangements to pay cash at a future shoot your account can be reactivated on a per-case basis until that shoot comes up, please PM me if you need to arrange a cash payment.

and PLEASE make sure you to put your forum name in the notes section of your paypal payment, I don't know everyone's name and account name by heart and it makes it much easier to update your payment (or find your account), especially when your PayPal address is not the same as the one associated with your forum account

Thanks!

Ice_Pyro
Club Treasurer

Post by Ice_Pyro »

Renewals are coming up!

Our next scheduled shoot is Quincy, Jan 19-21st

Anyone that renews starting now will have a renewal date of January 2025

If your membership has been lapsed for over 2 years, or you are a new member, please fill out a new application. Your forum name/account posts will remain the same:
NPA Application - Revision 1.4.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ice_Pyro
Club Treasurer

Post by Ice_Pyro »

You will see new buttons for renewal

It works the same, using PayPal, but there are now fields to input your email (that is linked to your FORUM account) and forum username

There is also now an option to subscribe, which allows you to automatically renew for as long as you keep the subscription.

NOTE: I cannot change the date on subscriptions, this option should only be used in December/January to prevent membership expiring before renewal!

Ice_Pyro
Club Treasurer

Post by Ice_Pyro »

You will see some fresh pages on the website, but renewal still works the same

We have seperate membership into a few pages, with information, new member, and renewal on separate pages under the same category
renew1.JPG
You can click to renew on either the drop down menu, or the navigation to the side (bottom on mobile)
renew.JPG
And you will see a new paypal link, it goes to the same place but now has the SUPER convenient feature of allowing folks to input their forum handle and the email tied to their forum account!

You can then pay using paypal or a credit card, and no paypal account is required as it is a Paypal driven checkout like any other website
renew2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ice_Pyro
Club Treasurer

Post by Ice_Pyro »

You DO NOT need a paypal account to renew!

Because our dues are setup as a PayPal checkout, you can instead opt to pay with a credit/debit card using PayPal as the processor
paypal credit payment.JPG