Looking forward to getting forum access

Moderator: Ice_Pyro

MrScott

Looking forward to getting forum access

Post by MrScott » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:44 pm

Hi,

Sent in my membership application some time ago, looking forward to getting forum access including the builder's section!

I've been a PGI member (off and on) for many years, passed the PGI shooter's certification, taken classes and built shells at the PGI convention. Looking forward to joining in the fun at club shoots!

Thank you,
MrScott

KBacon
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Full Name: Kent Bacon
Hometown: Quincy
Renewal Due: Lifetime

Re: Looking forward to getting forum access

Post by KBacon » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:51 pm

Welcome to the club. I'll let the treasurer know to look for your application...

Kent

MrScott

Post by MrScott » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:53 am

Pretty sure they received it, the check was cashed 7/25/2017. I guess that means I am officially a member at this point. Just want to know that when I attend the next shoot, I will be covered by permits and insurance and can participate.

Speaking of the next shoot, I understand that it is planned for October in "Western Washington". Could you please help me out and let me know when and where? I would like to plan, prepare and attend.

Wondering - I messaged a Hōkū Kim about forum access on September 11th, have not gotten a response, and would like to know whether I at least messaged the right person vs. some stranger. Is his Messenger profile pic him rock climbing in a red shirt, helmet and khaki shorts, please?

Guessing he's really busy. Perhaps he could use some help with the clerical work? Don't need to be a Web expert to add people to an access list.

frogtoad25
Club Member
Full Name: Damon Cromar
Hometown: Prosser, WA
Renewal Due: May 2018

Post by frogtoad25 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:17 pm

@hoku
WA State Licensed Pyro

"Calm Before The Storm"

Light. Color. Sound.

hoku
Club Webmaster
Full Name: Hōkū "punny guy" Kim

Post by hoku » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:25 pm

@seuss receives applications and processes memberships.

seuss
Founder
Full Name: Chris Fitzgerald

Post by seuss » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:39 pm

Hello,

I'm in charge of adding new members and I'm guessing you may already be added, but the welcome email bounced or something. Though I'm not seeing anything that jumps out as being you. Please let me know your name so I can check the club records more thoroughly.

Thanks,
seuss

seuss
Founder

Post by seuss » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:30 am

MrScott wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:11 pm
Scott Willis
Technophile.sw@gmail.com
Ok, looks like I have a bounced check from you...
Make NPA Great Again.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:02 pm

We had changed our deposit arrangements, sorry about that! We fixed this as soon as we found out.

Please try again. I now see that I had misread our bank statement, lists the check as paid on 7/25, so I thought this had been re-deposited - but a different page shows it credited back.

Had I realized that this hadn't gone through, I would have dealt with it promptly.

MrScott

Post by MrScott » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:17 am

I again apologize for our mistake with our checking account. I would appreciate your help in getting this resolved in time to attend the next shoot. Will that be possible?

Would it help if I brought cash to the next shoot and exchanged it for the check?

Really looking forward to getting onto the forums and attending and participating in shoots!

seuss
Founder

Post by seuss » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:29 pm

MrScott wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:17 am
I again apologize for our mistake with our checking account. I would appreciate your help in getting this resolved in time to attend the next shoot. Will that be possible?

Would it help if I brought cash to the next shoot and exchanged it for the check?

Really looking forward to getting onto the forums and attending and participating in shoots!
Your check will be redeposited this weekend, then once it clears you will be added to the forum. Expect about 2 weeks. Next event is in December, so shouldn't be an issue.

MrScott

Post by MrScott » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:07 am

Great, thank you! Looking forward to this.

How are new members notified? By default, I will watch for an email with 'npaclub' in it.

MrScott

Post by MrScott » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:13 pm

Hi! I'd like to check in and see how things are coming along.
Thanks!